You’re thinking of having your wedding abroad, but not sure which destination to choose……so how about choosing Croatia and the medieval city Dubrovnik? A city everyone is buzzing about this year, and for very good reasons, as you can see below.
1. Considered by many to be one of the most romantic cities in the world
2. ‘Those who seek Paradise on Earth, must come to Dubrovnik’ – Dubrovnik’s beauty has long inspired visitor, even the famous Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw fell in love with the city
3. You can directly fly to Dubrovnik from most European and world cities, so it will rarely take you more than a few hours to reach Dubrovnik
4. Dubrovnik has 2,554 sunny hours per year in average – no destination can beat this!
5. Dreaming of a beach wedding? Or choose from one of the many renowned historical locations in this UNESCO World Heritage city? Or how about exchanging your vows overlooking the stunning Old City and nearby islands? Look no further, Dubrovnik has it all..
….Read more on : marryabroad.co.uk (Source)